Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guess what happened?

Yesterday afternoon I got a text saying that it's time to get everything packed.

A truck pulls up at my friend's house and it has a motorcycle on the trailer. Guess who that is.



It's friggin' Cody and he's ready to get on the road in the morning! I ask if there's enough room for my motorcycle on that sweet sled. Cody says there is. We get my bike on that trailer, secure those suckers down and roll out for cheap taco night at El Cactus. I ate three hard shell beef taco(s) and drank 1 beer(s).



Parked at El Cactus.

This will be our home for the next week.

We decided to take a route that goes south as soon as possible. Check it out. http://g.co/maps/5j7rk

This means no Denver.

Heads up, Keith. We're coming your way.
More tomorrow night after we get to Kansas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment